Thursday, December 8, 2011

Learning Theories RAP!

Recently I was given the task of creating a unique final project for my learning theories class that demonstrated what I learned, and focused on my highest areas of intelligence.  I chose to focus on music because that is completely how I learn the best.  When studying for the Praxis I wrote information into rap or song lyrics to help retain the knowledge.  It works!  Trust me... Well, it works for me.

Here is the video I created... I took Nicki Minaj's song "Super Bass" and wrote my own lyrics, no help or advice received, then recorded the song for those auditory learners.  Then, I created a video to add the visual element to the presentation for those visual learners in my class.  My kinesthetic learners just had to get up and dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment